No audio when connecting to accessory device ( DVD, STB, PC) using HDMI to HDMI connection.
- Make sure the HDMI to HDMI cable is well connected.
- Make sure the audio of the device is not on mute.
- Check the TV : volume on an audible level ? Not on mute ?
- If still no audio : reselect the HDMI external source input by changing to the other HDMI external source options in your TV menu
- Reset (switch off and back on) the TV ; reset the accessory device.
- If this still does not work, an alternative solution is to connect the analog audio. Make sure that the settings of the accessory device are adapted accordingly.