Blank screen when connecting to the accessory ( DVD, STB, PC) device via HDMI to HDMI.
- Make sure the cable is well connected .
- To check which connection is selected, Press the i+ button on the remote control.
- When you see Blue mute / blank screen and the i+ display does not indicate any video resolution indication then there is no valid signal detected.
When you see a blank screen and the i+ display shows a video resolution indication then the connection is correct.
- Make sure the HDMI output of the accessory is valid by changing the video output resolution to a resolution which the TV can handle
If the problem remains : reselect the HDMI external source input by changing to the other HDMI input and back to the connected HDMI ; how?
- The blank screen is caused by the accessory device and not by the TV.
- To detect and remedy the problem caused by the accessory device, check the instruction manual of this device.
reset (switch off and back on) the TV and also reset the accessory device.
- Press AV on the remote
- Press up and then ok
- Press AV again
- Press down and ok
- The compatibility check process between TV and accessory device will start over again