HDCP Error message appears when connected to the accessory device using HDMI connection
On the Philips DVDR7300H, this message can appear on the local lcd display of the recorder when the "other" HDMI input is selected.
- Select the right input source on the TV.
- If the picture continues to get interrupted : reselect the HDMI external source input by changing to whatever other source input from the AV menu and then switch back to the originally selected HDMI source input:
- Press AV button on the remote control
- Press cursor 1 line up from the HDMI external source that is selected by default and then press ok button
- Press AV again
- Press cursor 1 line down to return to original HDMI external source and press ok
- The compatibility check process between TV and accessory device will start over again
- Reset (switch off and back on) the TV and also reset the accessory device.
- If it still does not work the software of the DVDR must be updated with the latest version. The latest software can be downloaded on the Philips site.