CD Ripping - Recording disc files to a USB device.
- Press repeatedly SOURCE (or USB on the remote contorl) to select USB mode.
- Insert a disc ( audio CD or MP3 or WMA ). If desired, program the disc.
- Plug a USB mass storage device.
- To record one
- Select the track you want to record.
- Press once or repeatedly USB REC until RIPPING ONE appears, flashing. The recording starts automatically.
- To record all , press repeatedly USB REC until RIPPING ALL appears, flashing. The recording starts automatically.
To stop recording, first press , then unplug the USB device.