Why is there no sound from all speakers?
For users with TV Audio-Out Jack
- Ensure that the TV Audio-Out is not muted. Consult your TV User Manual to assist you on this.
For users without TV Audio-Out Jack
- Connect the VCR or Cable/ Satellite Box to the TV as shown.
- Connect the DVD system’s AUDIO INAUX jacks to the AUDIO OUT jacks on the VCR or cable/satellite box.
- Before starting operation, press AUX on the remote to select “AUX” in order to activate the input source.
For users with a TV Headphone-Out Jack and no TV Audio-Out Jack
- Connect your headphones to the Headphone-Out Jack on your TV to hear the sounds from your headphones.