How can I get sound with my Home Theatre while viewing normal TV channels?
For users connected to a TV Audio-Out Jack
- Ensure that the TV Audio-Out is not muted. Consult your TV User Manual to assist you on this.
- To hear the TV channels through this unit, connect the AUDIO IN jacks to the corresponding AUDIO output jacks on the TV using an audio cable. Press TV on the remote control when watching the TV programs.
For users without a TV Audio-Out Jack
- Connect the VCR or Cable/ Satellite Box to the TV as shown.
- Connect the DVD system’s AUDIO INAUX jacks to the AUDIO OUT jacks on the VCR or cable/satellite box.
- Before starting operation, press AUX on the remote to select “AUX” in order to activate the input source.
For users with a TV Headphone-Out Jack and no TV Audio-Out Jack
- Connect your headphones to the Headphone-Out Jack on your TV to hear the sounds from your headphones.