I'm trying to upload pictures from my PC to a memory card, which I'm then inserting into the PhotoFrame. However, the PhotoFrame doesn't show the photos. What can I do?
- Load all the photos you want to upload to the Photo Frame in the root directory of your memory card.
- Power off your Photo Frame by pressing the Power button.
- Insert the memory card into the slot in the frame.
A For a Compact Flash card, firmly slide card in the larger slot end first and face down.
BFor an xD, SD, MMC, or Memory Stick card slide card in the smaller slot end first and face up until it locks into place.
- Restart Photo Frame by pressing the Power button.
- After a few seconds, all photos in the root directory of the memory card will be automatically added to Photo Frame. The root directory on memory card will not be emptied after this operation.
Please do not remove the memory card just after inserting it in Photo Frame or when Photo Frame is counting the Photo.
Wait until the screen is stable.
Note: This operation does not apply to photos in sub-directories.