- Check the cable and the connections. Are the plugs of the cable put well into the sockets?
- The disc does not match with the TV color system standard (PAL/NTSC) of your TV. See the manual of your TV which standard(s) is/are supported.
- Sometimes a small amount of picture distortion may appear. This is not a malfunction.
- Fingerprints and dust on the disc can cause poor picture quality and sound distortion. Wipe the disc in straight lines from the center to the edge using a soft cloth. Do not user strong solvents such as alcohol, benzene, thinner, commercially available cleaners, or anti-static spray intended for older vinyl records.
- Check the settings of your DVP and of your TV. The settings in the video output menu of your DVP and the video input menu of your TV must match with the used connections.
- Check the resolution that is set in the video setup page (HDMI-set up). The set resolution must be available in the TV. If it is not, you will not have picture at all.
Was this document helpful?