How do I delete songs from the player?
You can delete songs from your player with either Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer.
Delete songs with Windows Media Player
- Launch Windows Media Player on your computer.
- Connect your player to the computer with the supplied USB cable.
- Select the Sync tab.
- In the drop-down menu in the right pane, select Philips SA40xx as the destination.
- Click to highlight the songs you would like to delete.
- Right-click, and then select Delete to delete the songs.
Delete songs with Windows Explorer
- Connect your player to your computer.
- Select your player in Windows Explorer.
- Double-click the Media folder.
- Select the files you want to delete, and then press the Delete key on your