How do I delete songs from the player?
You may delete songs in your player with either Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer.
Delete songs with Windows Media Player
- Launch Windows Media Player on your computer
- Connect your player to the computer with the provided USB cable
- Select the Sync tab.
- In the pull-down menu on the right pane, select Philips SA40xx as the destination
- Click to highlight the songs that you would like to delete
- Right click and select Delete to delete the songs.
Delete songs with Windows Explorer
- Connect your player to your computer.
- Select your player in Windows Explorer.
- Double click the Media folder.
- Select the files you want to delete and press Delete on your