How can I set the clock on my system?
There are two methods for setting the clock:
- Automatic clock setting
- Manual clock setting
Automatic clock setting
- Tune to a RDS station.
- When you receive a RDS station, the symbol and the station name will be displayed.
- Press and hold RDS button for more than 2 seconds.
- The system will automatically store the time signal transmitted from the RDS station.
Note: The accuracy of the time depends on the RDS radio station.
What is RDS?
Radio Data System (RDS) is a service that allows FM stations to show information such as the station name.
Some RDS radio station transmits a real clock time at an interval of every minute. It is possible to set the clock by using a time signal which is broadcast together with the RDS signal.
Manual clock setting
The clock can be set in either a 12-hour or 24-hour mode.
- In standby mode, press and hold CLOCK on the remote control.
- SET CLOCK is displayed briefly. The clock digits for the hours begin to flash.
- Press on the remote control to select clock mode.
- "12 TO 24 HOUR” or “24 TO 12 HOUR” scrolls once on the display. Then the clock digits for the hours continue to flash.
- Press VOLUME -/+ (or press VOL -/+ on the remote control) to set the hours.
- Press CLOCK again.
- The clock digits for the minutes flash.
- Press VOLUME -/+ (or press VOL -/+ on the remote control) to set the minutes.
- Press CLOCK to confirm the settings.