Why can't I select the files I want to convert in Media Converter software?
There are two methods to select files to convert.
- Adding files by pressing the button in the Media Converter software.
Before converting the files, you may need to select the file type.
For example, if you want to convert WMV files, you first must select WMV (*.wmv) from the File Type filter.
- Adding files by dragging them from Windows Explorer.
- In Windows Explorer, select the files you want to convert.
- Left-click and hold the selected files, then drag them to the main window of the Media Converter software.
- Release the mouse's left button.