First verify the following: ( only valide for analog signals )
- Make all your cables as short as possible.
- Use only fully screened scart cables.
- Use good antenna-cable.
- Connect the plugs well into their sockets
Verify whether the picture quality has improved. If not:
( this is valid for analog and digital signals)
The set is generally set to look best in bright shop environments that typically use fluorescent lighting. We recommend that you cycle through the personal settings at home.
Note: if the picture quality is not good on only one or a few channels the problem is with the reception or the broadcasting quality of these channels.
- Press Menu/browser button on the remote control. The main menu appears.
- Select TV menu and press cursor right. The TV menu appears.
- Select Installation and press cursor right. The installation menu appears.
- Select Analogue: manual installation and press cursor right.
- Select System.
- Select your country or part of the world where you are now located.
- Select Search and press the cursor right.
- Select the red or green colour key to proceed.
- Press the cursor left to store the channel found or tosearch for another channel.
- Select Fine tune and press the cursor right.Fine tuning can be useful when the frequency has shifted a bit or when interference of another frequency occurs. Adjust the frequency with the cursor up/down in case ofpoor reception of the channel found.
- Select Store current channel if you want to store the(fine tuned) frequency under the current channel number.
- Press cursor right and confirm with OK.
- Press Menu/ browser to exit the menu.
Was this document helpful?