Why only a few channels or no channel at all appear when I press the P+ or the P- button?
The P+ and P- buttons control the channels that are stored in the favourite list that was last selected. The channels that are not in that favourite list are not displayed. To watch such a channel use the numerical buttons on the remote control.
To edit a favourite list:
- Press the FAV button. The last selected channel list appears.
- Press the red colour button. A list with all possible favourite channel lists appears.
- Use the cursor up/down to select a Favourites (1 to 4) channel list.
- Press the OK button.
- Press the green colour button to enter the Edit mode. The selected Favourite list will bring up a full channel list.
- Press cursor up/down to select a channel.
- Press the OK button to check or uncheck the highlighted channel and to add it to or remove it from your selected favourite list.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 until your favourite list is ready.
- Press the green colour key again to leave the Edit mode. The modified favourite channel list appears. Press the FAV key again to exit.