How do I transfer a playlist to my player with Windows Media Player 10?
- Playlists can only be synchronized to your player via “auto sync”. Autosync will automatically synchronize your Windows Media Player library content and your player content each time you connect your Player to the PC. If you use the “manual” sync option the tracks in the playlist will transfer to your player but the playlist itself will not.
- Hook up the Player to the computer, allow a few minutes for the Windows Media player to recognize and detect the connection of the Player.
- Click on the Sync tab.
- Click on “Sync settings” or “Set up sync”
- In the pop-up window, select the playlists that you want to sync
- Click “OK”, the sync will start automatically
Note: playlists never show up in the device panel under the sync tab of Windows media Player even if they are on your device. Check on your device whether you can see the playlist.