How do I change the date/time settings of my DVD recorder?
For an optimal synchronisation of your device and the TV signal, we advise you to let the TV detect the time and date automatically:
- Press SYSTEM on the remote control of the recorder to access the system setup menu.
- Use the cursor buttons to select SETUP and press cursor button right. You will now see the message: “The time shift buffer will be cleared. Do you want to continue?” .
- Press OK.
- Use the cursor buttons to select TIME/DATE and press cursor button down.
- Select CLOCK PRESET.
- Select AUTO and press OK.
- Press SYSTEM on the remote control to exit the menu.
The recorder automatically detects the first channel in the tuner that contains the time/date code and will synchronize the time and date with this channel.