If the picture quality is not good on only one or a few channels the problem is with the reception or the broadcasting quality of these channels.
- Press 'MENU TV' button on the remote control. The main menu appears. If the menu does not appear press A/D button first.
- Select INSTALLATION and press cursor right. The installation menu appears.
- Select MANUAL STORE and press cursor right. The manual store menu appears.
- Select FINE TUNE and press the cursor right/cursor left to fine tune the programme.
- Select STORE if you want to store the (fine tuned) frequency under the current channel number.
- Press cursor right.
- Press 'i+' button to exit the menu.
- Press 'DIGITAL MENU' on the remote control of the TV. The set up menu appears. If it does not appear: press A/D button and press DIGITAL MENU.
- Select INSTALLATION and press the right cursor button. The installation menu appears.
- Select TEST RECEPTION and press the right cursor button. The test reception menu appears.
- Enter the frequency of the channel with bad reception. A message appears.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- Press DIGITAL MENU to exit the menu.
Was this document helpful?