How can I install my DVD player in a car?
Important: To avoid some potential injuries, make sure the diameter of the headset posts is between 3/8 inch(10 millimeters) to 1/2 inch(13 millimeters) before installation.
- Fix the headrest mounting bracket on to the car seat headrest.
- Position the bracket on the bars of the headrest.
- Fasten the screw to fix the bracket firmly on the bars.
- Fix the DVD mount bracket to the portable DVD player.
- Install the DVD player to the headrest.
- Adjust the angle of view.
Warning: Please remove the mounting kit and the DVD player from the seat when the DVD player is not in use.
How can I remove the mounting kit and the DVD player from the headset of the seat?
- Release the DVD from the headrest by pressing the release button.
- Do not buckle back the DVD mounting to the headrest.