How do I program my TV channels?
Note: You only need to program channels if you are using a coaxial connection without a cable or satellite box.
Follow the below instructions to program.
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to display the settings menu.
- Select TV MENU in the settings menu and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor up/down to select INSTALLATION and press the cursor right.
Note: If any of the channels are locked, the screen will prompt you to enter your PIN code in order to enter the Installation menu.
- Press the cursor up/down to select CHANNELS in the Installation menu and press the cursor right to enter the Channels menu.
- Select AUTOPROGRAM in the Channels menu and press the cursor right to enter the Autoprogram menu.
- Press the OK button.
- Select Cable or Antenna in the Installation mode.
- When Antenna is selected, the TV will detect antenna signals and will search for antenna TV (NTSC and ATSC) channels available in your local area.
- When Cable is selected, the TV will detect cable company supplied signals and will search for cable TV (NTSC, ATSC, QAM modulated) channels available in your area.
Note: Make sure that registration with your cable TV provider and connection of equipment are completed.
- Press the green button (NEXT) on the remote control to accept your setting.
- Press the green button (START) to start auto programming.
- The menu screen disappears and the progress of auto programming is displayed. The progress bar indicates the number of analog and digital TV channels found.
- When Auto programming is complete, a message appears confirming the completion. Press the red button (FINISH) and the TV returns to the Installation menu.
- Press the "MENU' button to exit the menu.