How can I record content onto the hard disk of Music Center?
Recording is permitted only if there is no infringement of copyrights or any other third-party rights.
Record from CD
- Insert a CD with the printed side facing you.
- For an MP3/WMA CD, press on a highlighted file folder to enter the track list.
- In the track list screen, press Record (or REC on the remote control).
- Press Mark/Unmark to select/deselect tracks.
- Hold Mark/Unmark to select/deselect all tracks.
- Press Record (or REC on the remote control) to start ripping.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to record another CD on the hard disk of Music Center.
- A default album name such as Album_001 is assigned if the CD track information cannot be found in the Gracenote® database.
- To stop ripping, press Stop.
Record from the radio or an external device
You can record up to 3 hours of content from the radio or an external source.
- Select the source to start recording.
- In Radio mode, tune in to the desired radio station.
- In Aux mode, start playback from the external source.
- Press Record to start recording.
- Press Stop to stop recording.
The recording will be saved as a file under Radio or Aux in Albums.