How can I mount the music station onto a wall?
Ask a qualified person to help you with the wall mounting:
- To avoid damage, learn about the piping, wiring, and other relevant information regarding your wall.
- Based on your wall's composition, determine the type of screw you need to mount the unit.
- According to drilling requirements, choose suitable drilling tools.
- Take other precautions necessary for wall mounting work.
Before mounting the station onto the wall, you must prepare:
- Six screws to fix the bracket of the station onto the wall.
- An electric drill to drill holes into the wall.
- Align the bracket in the chosen location on a wall. Use a pencil to mark the drilling positions.
- Drill the holes as marked.
- Fix the bracket to the wall using appropriate screws (not supplied).
- Use a screwdriver, and fasten the supplied screws to the station.
- Detach the stand from the station. Use a screwdriver to remove the four screws as shown.
- Insert the supplied protective card sheet where the stand was installed on the station.
- Mount the station.