When pictures do not show on the PhotoFrame make sure they are JPEG/JPG. Other files types (BMP, PNG, TIF/TIFF etc.) are not supported.
If the file type of the picture is JPEG/JPG and the pictures is not being displayed on the PhotoFrame it might be a different JPEG/JPG standard. Use the following procedure to resolve this issue:
1. Start the "Microsoft Paint" application on your PC.
2. Click on "File" and "Open" to select the desired picture.
3. Click on "File" and "Save As".
4. Type in the desired filename of the picture and select the JPEG/JPG file format from the dropdown box.
5. The picture has now been saved as a true JPEG/JPG and is ready to be correctly displayed on the PhotoFrame.
Was this document helpful?