I have neither picture nor sound after connecting. What should I do?
If you are using a direct cable connection from the wall outlet:
- Check the incoming cable or antenna signal connection to ensure that it is properly secured to the TV's antenna input.
- If the connection is OK, perform the automatic installation again to search for all available channels.
If you are using a coaxial connection from the Cable or Satellite box to the TV:
- Set the TV to the channel specified by the service provider.
- Change the channels on the Cable or Satellite box to view the program.
If you are using a video connection (CVBS, S-Video, YPbPr, HDMI) from the source (DVD, Cable or Satellite box) to the TV:
- You do not need to perform automatic installation to search for the channels.
- Press the 'SOURCE' button on the remote control repeatedly to select the correct input source.
If you are using an HDMI connection from the source (DVD, Cable or Satellite box) to the TV:
- Reset the TV and source by unplugging it from the power outlet for 30 seconds.
- Turn on the television and press the play button on your source device. If the source is HDMI CEC compliant, the TV will automatically switch to the HDMI input.
- If your source is not HDMI CEC compliant, turn on the TV and switch to the HDMI input.
- Turn on your source.
If you are sure you have selected the correct input or channel but still have no picture or sound:
- Try resetting the TV by unplugging it from the power outlet for 30 seconds.
- Press the 'SOURCE' button to select the correct input source.
- Check the connection cables.
- Try the connected source with another TV.
- Connect a different source using the same connection on your TV.