Why is the TV not able to recognize my USB device?
Follow the steps below to check if your USB device is supported.
- Power off your TV.
- Insert your USB device into the USB connector at the side of the TV.
- Power on your TV.
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to display the main menu.
- The MULTIMEDIA will be shown on the main menu if the TV recognizes the USB device.
- Once the MULTIMEDIA is shown, press the cursor down to select the USB device under MULTIMEDIA row.
- Press the 'OK' button to display the PICTURE and MUSIC folders.
- In order to view the media files that are stored on the USB device, select the folder of your choice and press the 'OK' button or cursor right to view the contents.
NOTE: The behaviour of the TV is such that if you select either the PICTURE or MUSIC folder in the TV menu, only files in the relevant format will be displayed. If you you have selected the PICTURE menu for example, you will not see any music files that are stored on your USB device but only the folders that contain them.
Your TV supports playback of files in JPEG and MP3 format exclusively.
Only memory cards in FAT/DOS format are supported.
Philips cannot be held responsible if your device is not supported.