How can I turn on the closed caption on my TV?
Follow the instructions below to activate closed caption:
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select FEATURES and press the cursor right.
- Select CAPTION SETTINGS and press the cursor right to access the Caption settings menu.
- Select CLOSED CAPTIONS in the Caption settings menu and press the cursor right to access the Closed caption menu.
- Press the cursor up/down to select ON and press the 'OK' button to accept.
Note: When ON DURING MUTE is selected, you have to mute the sound on the TV before the closed caption can be displayed.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.
If you connect your set-top box or satellite box via 'HDMI' or 'YPbPr' input, you cannot select closed caption through the TV.
You can select closed caption through the set-top box or satellite box only.
Note: Some set-top or satellite boxes do not output a closed caption signal through the video output.