First verify if you are able to playback the video file on your PC. If this is not the case, then you may not have the required codec installed in your PC.
Codec is the technical term for coder/decoder.
It is a computer program that allows audio and video files for:
1. Easy storage on your computer
2. Quick transfer to your player and over networks.
The Internet is the best source for finding Codec packs that you need to play video files on your PC.
We suggest the following:
1. Go to www.download.com/windows
2. Search for “directshow codec pack”
3. Download and install one of the codec packs from the list of results
IMPORTANT NOTE: Philips cannot guarantee the accuracy or functionality of third party programs. Any questions or technical support must be directed to the distributor of the software.
Was this document helpful?