Why is there a "---" sign on the display when I try to playback a disc?
The "---" sign on the display indicates that there is no disc or the disc is not readable
If you have placed a disc in the disc tray and the "---" sign is shown, please try the following:
- Make sure that you have loaded a readable disc with the playback side facing inwards. The DVD±R/DVD-RW/CD-R must be finalised.
- Make sure the disc is not scratched or warped. Check if the disc is defective by trying another disc.
- The disc is of a different region code.
- You may need to enter the password in order to unlock the disc for playback.
- Moisture may have condensed inside this unit. Remove the disc and leave this unit turned on for about an hour.