How do you dub from HDD to DVD or vice versa (for finalized DVDs)?
To dub the contents in a DVD which has been finalized on other units, perform the following steps:
- During playback of the title you want to dub, press [DIRECT DUBBING].
- If you are playing back a DVD, DVD to HDD dubbing will start right away.
- If you are playing back HDD, HDD to DVD dubbing will start right away.
- The dubbing will start from the beginning of the title being played back.
- The unit will dub only the title being played back.
- When dubbing from HDD to DVD, recording mode will automatically be set to “High” whenever the conditions are met . Otherwise, the last selected recording mode will automatically be applied.
To stop the dubbing in progress:
- Press [STOP] on the front panel.