My TV does not store the picture and sound settings.
You changed some personal settings, but they were reset after you switched off the TV.
Verify if the TV is set to RETAIL STORE mode. Use the remote control to select: TV menu>Installation>Preferences>Location.
Only the HOME mode allows you to change any preferred settings.
To change to HOME mode follow the steps below.
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select INSTALLATION and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select PREFERENCES and press the cursor right.
- Select LOCATION and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor up/down to select HOME and press the 'OK' button for confirmation.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.