What should I do if my TV is stuck in Retail mode?
Your TV may have been set to Retail Store mode, which is mainly used on the shop floor.
For home use, we recommend that you set the TV to HOME mode, which will allow you to change the settings.
To change to HOME mode follow the steps below.
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Move the cursor down to select INSTALLATION and move the cursor right.
- Move the cursor down to select PREFERENCES and move the cursor right.
- Select LOCATION and move the cursor right.
- Move the cursor up/down to select HOME and press the 'OK' button for confirmation.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.