How do I avoid Wi-Fi signals being interfered with by other devices?
You can try the following to avoid or minimize the Wi-Fi signal interference.
- Keep the unit at least 3 meters away from such devices.
- Use a WEP/WPA encryption key when you create the wireless connection to your PC or home network.
- Change the Wi-Fi channel on the unit.
- In ad hoc mode, you can change the channel on the device directly.
- In Infrastructure mode, you need to change the channel on the router.
- Turn the unit in different directions to minimize the signal interference.