Setting up the SHN9500 Noise-Cancelling Headphone
Unpack the Gift Box
1) Open the large round protective case
2) Open the small accessory pouch
3) Find the battery, detachable cable and 2 optional adapters
Install the Battery
1) Tilt the earpiece marked Right ("R"); see the lid on top;
2) Open the lid;
3) Insert the battery in the correct direction, minus (-) side first. Close the lid.
Connect to a Music Source (in-flight entertainment, MP3 player, laptop etc.)
1) Attach the supplied audio cable using the straight 3.5 mm jack plug to the headphone;
2) Connect the angled 3.5 mm jack plug to the music source;
3) To enable noise cancellation, turn the ON/OFF switch to ON.
Tip: use the supplied adapter plugs to connect to a bigger sized 6.3 mm jack plug or an airplane
Use for Noise Cancellation Only (no music)
1) For this functionality your headset is ready to use. No cable needs to be attached.
2) To enable noise cancellation, turn the ON/OFF switch to ON.
Tip: To ensure maximum battery life, switch OFF noise cancellation when not in use.
Was this document helpful?