I have forgotten my 4-digit access code. How can I reset it?
If you have not set your access code when you first turned on the TV set, you need to do this before you can use the Parental lock feature.
If you have forgotten your access code or need to set it for the first time, proceed as follows:
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select FEATURES and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select PARENTAL CONTROL and press the cursor right.
- When the prompt ACCESS CODE appears on the screen, enter the universal code '0711' two times.
- Ignore the message INCORRECT on the screen after the first attempt.
- Then enter an easily remembered new four-digit code and enter the new code a second time for confirmation.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.