What can I do when there is no audio on some channels?
This may be due to the incorrect system setting in the TV menu.
Follow these steps to verify if the system is set correctly:
- Select the channel on which the audio is not available.
- Press the 'MENU' button on the remote control to access the main menu.
- Press the cursor down to select INSTALL and press the cursor right.
- If the Parental lock is activated, the screen will prompt you to enter your access code. If you have forgotten your access code, refer to the FAQ (I have forgotten my 4-digit access code. How can I reset it?).
- Press the cursor down to select MANUAL STORE and press the cursor right.
- Select SYSTEM and press the cursor right.
- Check if the system is set to the correct system.
- If you are not sure of the system used in your location, press the cursor up/down to select EUROPE and press the 'OK' button for confirmation.
- Press the cursor left to return to the manual store menu.
- Press the cursor down to select STORE and press the cursor right to YES.
- Press the 'OK' button to store the settings.
- Press the 'MENU' button to exit the menu.
If the system is set to EUROPE and audio is still not available:
- Try to perform the auto installation again.
When no improvement is observed then it may be due to a bad incoming cable or antenna signal.
- Contact your cable provider or broadcaster for information on the broadcasting quality of the particular channels.