How do I format my player?
Caution: Back up your player before you format it. Formatting erases all the data inside your player.
- Connect your player to your PC.
- On your PC desktop, double-click My computer.
- Highlight your player in the popup window, right-click, and then select Format.
If you don’t see the Format option:
- Double-click on your player in the popup window.
- Highlight the Internal Storage icon, right-click, and then select Format.
- Click Yes when you see the warning message.
- Click Start to format your player.
- When the formatting is finished, copy your music, pictures and video onto your player.