How do I store DAB radio stations on my device?
You can preset up to 30 DAB stations on the memory for easy access.
- Press SOURCE (or DAB on the remote control) to select DAB mode.
- Press / repeatedly until your desired station name is displayed.
- Press the PROG button on the remote control to activate programming.
- Press PRESET +/- ( / on the remote control ) to allocate a number (1-30) for the preset.
- Press and hold PROG on the remote control to confirm.
- Repeat the steps 2-5 to store other DAB stations.
If you have already saved a DAB station in that preset location, it will be overwritten by a new station. But it will not overwrite the FM radio station at the same location.