I tried to play back a DivX file from my external HDD via USB, but not nothing happens.
If you are experiencing difficulties playing back a particular DivX file, please go over the following points:
- Files with high bitrates will take a while to load. It could take up to a few minutes before playback starts.
- Make sure the extension of the filename is correct (.avi, .divx). You can verify this using a computer with CD-ROM.
- HD DivX is not supported.
- Try to play the affected DivX files on a computer. If they do not work, the source file appears to be corrupted.
- Try to download the file again from a different source, or if you have created the file yourself, create the file again and make sure that the settings are correct.