What can I do if there is an error message “PLEASE CLEAR 10M MEMORY” displayed on of my player?
It means that your player’s memory is full. That is not a failure. Free up your player’s memory to ensure that there is at least 10M free space.
REMINDER: The player needs 10M free memory space in order to keep it running normally.
Follow the below steps to free up memory of your player:
- Connect your player to a PC through a USB cable.
- Go to My Computer or Computer to open the folder of your player.
- Select some files that are rarely used. Press and hold Ctrl key of your keyboard when you select files. This allows you to select multiple files.
- Right-click on the selected files; and then select Delete.
- Click on Yes to confirm.
- Repeat step 3-5 until there are 10Mb free spaces in your player.
- Right-click the folder of your player in My computer or Computer; and then select Properties to check the free spaces in your player.