Why is there picture interference on the screen when I perform ACI tuning?
ACI stands for Automatic Channel Installation. This signal is only available in cable network telelext channels which contain the ACI info page.
- When you perform the normal channel installation from the TV menu, the TV will search for a teletext channel that contains the ACI info page.
- During the ACI tuning, no progress of the auto programming will be displayed.
- You may notice a blue screen, digitalized pictures, normal picture of other broadcasters or other undefined picture, and this could take 5 to 7 minutes. This is normal behaviour.
- Once the auto programming is completed, the first tuned channel will be displayed on the screen.
- If the ACI info is not found in the teletext channel, ACI will not be performed.
- The TV will proceed with the normal channel installation with the progress of auto programming displayed.