I cannot hear sound from my headphones. Is there something I am supposed to do in the TV menu?
There is a headphones volume setting in the TV menu, which is used to adjust the headphones volume independent of the volume control for the TV loudspeaker.
If the headphones volume is set to minimum, you will not be able to hear sound from the headphones.
To adjust the headphones volume, do the following:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the home menu.
- Use the cursor button to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the cursor down to select SOUND and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select HEADPHONES VOLUME and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor up to adjust the headphones volume to suit your preferences.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the menu.
When you have set the headphones volume to an audible level and there is still no sound from the headphones;
- Try the headphones on another device.