Why am I not able to store the picture and sound settings on my TV?
You changed some personal settings, but they were reset after you switched off the TV.
Verify if the TV is set to SHOP mode. Use the remote control to select: Setup>Installation>Preferences>Location.
Only the HOME mode allows you to change any preferred settings.
Proceed as follows to activate the HOME mode:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the home menu.
- Use the cursor button to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the cursor down to select INSTALLATION and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select PREFERENCES and press the cursor right.
- Select LOCATION and press the cursor right.
- Select HOME and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the menu.
- After you have activated the HOME mode, you need to switch your TV to standby, in order to make sure that the TV completely exits the SHOP mode.