How to remove the channel identification, volume bar and mute icon from the screen?
The TV does not have an option on the TV menu to remove the channel identification and mute icon display from the screen.
The volume bar can be permanently removed from the screen in the Setup menu > Installation > Preferences > Volume bar > OFF.
You can also minimize the display to the left top corner of the screen.
Follow these steps to set the display mode:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the home menu.
- Use the cursor button to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the cursor down to select INSTALLATION and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select PREFERENCES and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select CHANNEL INFORMATION SIZE and press the cursor right.
- Select CLASSIC and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the ‘BACK’ button to exit the menu.