What can I do when there is no sound from the TV speakers?
- The TV SPEAKERS option in the menu is switched off.
- TV is set to AUTOMATIC (EASYLINK) mode in the TV SPEAKERS menu. In this mode the TV speakers are muted automatically.
In both cases, proceed as follows:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the home menu.
- Use the cursor button to select SETUP and press the cursor 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the cursor down to select SOUND and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select TV SPEAKERS and press the cursor right.
- Select the setting according to the connection you want to use.
- When ON is selected, audio will be outputted from the TV speakers and the connected device.
- When AUTOMATIC (EASYLINK) is selected, the TV will switch automatically to play audio from the HDMI connected device, which support system audio control and the TV speakers will be muted.
- When OFF is selected, the TV speakers will be muted and audio will only be heard from the HDMI connected device.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the menu.