How do I rearrange my TV channels?
You can rearrange the channels in the channel grid with the REORDER feature in the OPTIONS menu.
Follow these procedures to rearrange the channels:
- In TV mode, press the ‘OK’ button on the remote control to display the channel grid.
- The channel grid will display all the channels and a box appears around the current view channel.
- Press the ‘OPTIONS’ button to display the options menu.
- Select REORDER and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Use the cursor buttons to select the channel you wish to rearrange and press the 'OK button.
- A directional arrow box appears around the selected channel to indicate that the channel is selected.
- Use the cursor buttons or the numeric buttons to move the channel to the desired location in the channel grid and press the ‘OK’ button to confirm.
- The directional arrow disappeared to confirm that the channel is rearranged to the new location.
- Repeat step 5 and 8 if you wish to rearrange more channels.
- Once completed, press the 'OPTIONS' button.
- Select EXIT and press the 'OK' button.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the channel grid.