Why the E-sticker banner (feature logo) keeps appearing on the TV screen?
The E-sticker banner is a feature that dealers use on the shop floor. The E-sticker banner will appear when the TV is set to SHOP mode in the Setup>Installation>Preferences>Location.
To remove the E-sticker banner, you have to set your TV to HOME mode.
Proceed as follows to activate the HOME mode:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the home menu.
- Use the cursor buttons to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the cursor down to select INSTALLATION and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select PREFERENCES and press the cursor right.
- Select LOCATION and press the cursor right.
- Select HOME and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the ‘BACK’ button to exit the menu.
- After you have activated the HOME mode, you need to switch your TV to standby, in order to to make sure that the TV completely exits the SHOP mode.