How do I connect an external equipment (such as an iPod player or a MP3 player) to the device?
Connecting an iPod player:
- Push to open the dock compartment as shown on the diagram.
- Place the iPod player in the dock.
- Press SOURCE button repeatedly to select iPod source. This button is located on the side of the dock.
- The connected iPod plays automatically.
- To remove the iPod, pull it out from the dock.
Connecting other external device:
- Connect the supplied MP3 link cable to (1) MP3-LINK jack (3.5mm) on the back of the unit and (2) headphone jack on an external device.
- Press SOURCE button repeatedly to select MP3 link source. This button is located on the side of the dock.
- Use the controls on the external device to play music.