What can I do when there is no sound from the TV speakers?
- The TV SPEAKERS option in the menu is switched off.
- TV is set to AUTO EASYLINK mode in the TV SPEAKERS menu. In this mode the TV speakers are muted automatically.
In both cases, proceed as follows:
- Press the button on the remote control to access the home menu.
- Use the cursor buttons to select SETUP and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- Press the cursor down to select SOUND and press the cursor right.
- Press the cursor down to select TV SPEAKERS and press the cursor right.
Note: TV SPEAKERS menu is only available when the EASYLINK is turn on in the PREFERENCES menu.
- Choose the setting that corresponds to the connection that you want to use and press the 'OK' button to confirm.
- When ON is selected, audio will be output from the TV speakers and the connected device.
- If you select the AUTO EASYLINK option, the TV will automatically playback the audio signal from a device connected by HDMI. This connection supports system audio control that will automatically mute the TV speakers.
- When OFF is selected, the TV speakers will be muted and audio will only be heard from the HDMI connected device.
- Press the 'BACK' button to exit the menu.