How can I connect my Laptop or Personal Computer (PC) to the TV?
There are three ways to connect a PC/laptop to your TV:
- HDMI to HDMI.
- DVI-I to HDMI, with an added audio connection.
- VGA to VGA with VGA connector.
Follow these steps to connect the devices:
- Switch the PC and the TV off.
- Connect the PC/laptop choosing one of the above solutions.
- Switch the TV on.
- Press the 'SOURCE' button on the TV remote control repeatedly to select the type of connection you want to use.
- Switch the PC on.
- For some cases, you need to toggle the PC to transfer the data to the TV screen.
Note: Please refer to your PC manual to determine which keys are used for the transfer function.To adjust TV settings for best picture and audio:
- Press the ' MENU ' button on the TV remote control to display the main menu.
- Use the cursor up/down to access the PICTURE or SOUND settings.
- Use the cursor up/down to select the setting you want to adjust and press OK.
- Use the cursor up/down/left/right/ OK button to adjust as you desire.
- Press the ' MENU ' button to exit the menu.
- This TV supports DVI, HDMI or VGA connection
- Picture quality cannot be guaranteed due to the differences in PC operating systems and video cards.
VGA to VGA