How do I connect my home theater system (HTS) or surround sound system (SSS) to the TV?
- The TV only has a digital audio output (coaxial) and does not have an RCA audio (red and white) output. The audio equipment must have a digital audio/digital coax input in order to work with the TV.
- If you have analog audio equipment without a digital audio input, you can connect the audio output from the cable/satellite box directly to the audio equipment. (click here for connection)
Connection using digital audio / digital coaxial input
- Unplug the TV and audio equipment before you make any connection.
- Use a digital audio cable (1) to connect one end to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT(COAXIAL) at the back of the TV.
- Connect the other end to the digital coaxial input of the audio equipment.
- Turn on the TV and select a program.
- Switch on the audio equipment and select the input to which the TV is connected.
- If you experience audio delay on the audio equipment, refer to the user manual of the audio equipment to check of any possibility to set the audio delay time.
- Adjust the volume on the audio equipment to hear the sound from the audio equipment loudspeakers.
- If you do not wish to hear the sound from the TV, press the volume down button on the remote control to turn the TV's volume down.