How can I manually setup my universal remote control?
Follow these steps to setup your universal remote control;
- Press and hold the universal mode key (DVD, STB or HTS) that you wish to setup and the 'OK' key simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- The three universal mode and the TV mode keys will light up for one second and thereafter the selected mode will stay lit.
- Enter the 4-digit RC code of the device you wish to setup. Refer to the user manual of your TV for the codes for the different devices.
- If the code is accepted, the three universal mode and TV mode keys will flash three times. The setup is completed and the remote control is ready to be used.
- If the code entered is incorrect, the three universal mode and TV mode keys will light up for two seconds and thereafter the selected universal mode key will stay lighted. Re-enter the 4-digit RC code again.
Note: The universal remote control only allow you to setup one device per universal mode.